Monday, January 4, 2010

Where Can I Learn Baseball Scorekeeping Basics?


One of the important duties of a youth baseball coach is to educate the players about the game of baseball. Sure, you can teach them to hit and throw, but it really doesn't teach them about the strategies of baseball or baseball scorekeeping basics.

As a young kid I remember my dad teaching me how to score baseball while watching the Yankees games on TV. Learning how to score baseball opened me up to the complexity and strategies of baseball. By keeping score at a baseball game I was able to learn the tendencies of players, how they performed in clutch situations and recognize unique baseball situations.

Learning how to score baseball made me passionate for the game and it helped me to build cognitive abilities. It taught me to think ahead and exploring all options before making a decision. I took these learning experiences and applied them to every aspect of my life. I know that learning how to score baseball was the foundation for my professional successes.

Now I have two children and coach their youth baseball team. I challenged my kids and the players of the youth baseball team to learn more about baseball scorekeeping basics by going to the how to score baseball tutorial website, a site I created for the baseball youth of the world.

If you share my passion for the game of baseball and you want the complete guide on to keep score at a baseball game, the How to score baseball advanced edition is for you.

No comments: